- Jeff received a bachelor’s degree in economics from Dartmouth College and an MBA with honors from Pepperdine University.
- He entered the NFL as a free-agent QB in 1981 and played 11 seasons with the Rams, Forty-Niners, Seahawks and Eagles.
- His best seasons were in 1984 when he quarterbacked the Rams and led them to the playoffs and in 1986, when he threw eleven touchdowns for the 49ers in six games.
- He served on the Executive Committee of Pro Athletes Outreach, which trains professional athletes to be responsible role models and leaders.
- Jeff speaks and trains on teamwork and keynotes for corporate conferences, association meetings, Governor’s and Community Prayer Breakfast, youth and athletic events.
- Served as a Senior Fellow for the Marriage and Family Foundation and served on the national Steering Committee of the Marriage CoMission – both entities committed to strengthen families through healthy marriages.